We communicate every step of the way so you know how your finished quilt will look. We created this memory quilt from jerseys, polo shirts, and shorts. (It actually took a lot less shirts than the picture!) It uses a special type of sashing called cornerstones.
Quilted Me quilts – a step above the others
- With Quilted Me quality you can rest assured your t-shirt quilt will last for years. Many t-shirt quilt companies cut corners. Not Quilted Me!
- We work hand-in-hand with you throughout the process so you can be confident you will love your quilt.
- We aren’t a t-shirt quilt “factory.” We pride ourselves in the details that distinguish a “good” quilt from an “excellent” quilt. T-shirt fusing, sturdy binding, and top quality materials are just a few examples.
- Only the best to surround your t-shirts, and eventually YOU!
- Quilting is the act of sewing the front, back and batting together. We professionally quilt a tasteful meandering stitch and use a special “invisible” thread so the quilting doesn’t interfere with your t-shirt screens.
- We know how important your t-shirts are to you. We let you know when we have received your shirts and where your quilt stands each step of the way during the quilt-making process.
- Let us know if you have an urgent deadline and we will do everything we can to meet it.
- Traditional – clean lines of rows and columns where each shirt is cut based on a 15″ square
- Sashing – another traditional design, which includes sashing and borders
- Collage – a fun pattern where every shirt is cut to the unique size of the screen and put together like a puzzle
t-shirts, sweatshirts, jerseys, baby clothes…
if you can stick a needle through it we can turn it into a quilt!